Free Training: Prevent an Overdose, Save a Life
Join us Friday, August 30th at one of our training events for International Overdose Awareness Day. Come get a free Naloxone kit and learn how to use it to save a life. You can make a difference!
- Bronx: 9 am – 11 am at Walton Family Health Center, 1894 Walton Avenue, Bronx, NY 10453
- Bronx: 9 am – 11 am at Stevenson Family Health Center, 731 White Plains Road, Bronx, NY 10473
- Bronx: 2 pm – 4 pm at Mt. Hope Family Practice, 130 West Tremont Avenue, Bronx, NY 10453
- Harlem: 2 pm – 4 pm at Family Health Center of Harlem, 1824 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10035
- Kingston: 10 am – 11:30 am at Kingston Family Health Center, 1 Family Practice Drive, Kingston, NY 12401
- Ellenville: 1 pm – 3 pm at Ellenville Family Health Center, 6 Healthy Way, Ellenville, NY 12428
- Hyde Park: 1:30 pm – 3 pm at Family Practice Center of Hyde Park, 11 Crum Elbow Road, Hyde Park, NY 12538
- New Paltz: 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm at New Paltz Family Health Center, 279 Main Street, Suite 102, New Paltz, NY 12561
We’re proud to host this event to raise awareness of overdose and reduce the stigma of a drug-related death. This important event spreads the message that the tragedy of overdose is preventable.
We look forward to seeing you there!